Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 10 on 10

                                                                                                
Today wasn't too eventful for us.  Just all the regular routines of the day except I carried my camera around.  I have to say it was nice to take some new pictures.  Sometimes I go awhile without taking these photos of my kids.  Even though these are everyday routines I am so happy to be able to document them!
 
 
Every single morning I wake up to find this one in my bed!  Sometimes I don't even feel her come in.  The first thing that comes out of her mouth every morning is, " Can I watch videos?"  She loves to watch videos of her and her sister.  She lays there every morning with her favorite pink blanket.  It's a morning ritual for her. 
 I have this wonderful new neighbor who has taught me not to stress so much about the small things with my kids.  I usually like to dress my girls in styles of clothing made for most adults.  I like skinny jeans and sweaters, mid calf boots and scarves.  I've come to realize that Adrain has a different style of clothing. She likes tutu's and tappy shoes, colorful dresses, and mismatched tops and bottoms.  It makes her so happy to dress herself now so I don't stess it anymore.  This morning we went to take our dog Frank for a walk, I told Adrain to get her shoes on.  She came out wearing her princess heals!  She cracks me up!  The wedgie was the cherry on the cake.
 
Stop and Shop run to get some corn and watermelon.
 
 
Sid just hanging out after her mid day shop.

 
 Every day after we pick Adrain up from preschool she shares whatever is left of her snack with her little sis.  Today it was blueberries.

  Just a little stop on the way to the park.

 
Bottom of the slide.

 
A healthy snack of watermelon.  Frank enjoys table scraps of any sort. 

 
Tub time!

 
Story time for Adrain.  Sid was down for the count.




Please check out more 10 on 10 blogs from these wonderful ladies!



4 comments:

  1. OH my gosh!! I love them! I love your story the most:) My favorites are the one through the rear view mirror (so creative!) and your daughter with her hands up laying on the carpet. You did an excellent job capturing your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, your little girls are absolutely adorable!! We share many similarities - my youngest loves to watch videos as well and while I enjoy dressing my girls in the styles that I like.. they much prefer "louder" type of clothing..hello kitty, princess stuff and anything with rhinestones on it. I'm hoping it's just a phase :) that picture you caught of your littles sharing the blueberries was awesome - I've attempted that and wasn't successful :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are all so great. I love the tub picture. So creative and fun. I am so glad you have joined us!!!

    ReplyDelete